- There is an inconsistency with HTML entity encoding. amper-lt; gets converted during editing.
- When creating indexes, end and start of an HTML element needs to imply a space (see note 1 below)
- Add CSS field to add/edit record, link to index.pl?goto=cssDisplay&record=recordname.css
- Keyword indexing needs to skip dates and times
- Fix cross-linking to work
- Delete should probably go through a confirmation step
- Fix Template::Toolkit::DBI to move disk files into database
- Make Petruchio happy, fix up the About tab
- Need to consider how to implement templates for:
- Inventory of household items
- Contact list
- What else?
- Better selection of colors?
- Support for public & private thoughts
- User authentication
- Should 'Update' when editing thoughts save and re-edit, or back to display mode?
- Change REGEXP to LIKE
- Subject field needs to be added to KeywordIndexes
- For instance, [td]barking[/td][td]dog[/td] is indexed as one word. The end of [/td] and the start of [td] should imply a space so the keyword parser sees those as two words instead of one.