Peanut Butter Pie Shell
- 6 1/2 ounces chocolate wafers or Graham crackers
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 ounces unsalted butter, room temperature
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine the wafers and 1 tablespoon sugar. Process until the wafers are fine crumbs.
- Melt 3 ounces of the butter and drizzle into the crumb mixture. Pulse to combine.
- Press mixture into the bottom, up the sides and just over the lip of a 9-inch metal pie pan.
- Place in the oven on the middle rack and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool completely.
From Food Network