Peanut Butter Buckeye Bars
- 1 19.5-ounce package brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 1 cup chopped honey roasted peanuts
- 1 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup creamy honey peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Lightly grease a 13×9x2-inch baking pan and set aside
- In a large bowl, combine brownie mix, eggs and oil; beat until combined
- Stir in peanuts
- Remove slightly more than half of the brownie mix and set aside
- Spread remaining brownie mix into prepared pan
- Combine sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter in a medium bowl until smooth.
- Spread peanut butter mixture evenly over the brownie mixture in the pan.
- Separate the reserved brownie mixture into pieces.
- Flatten each piece with your fingers and place on top of peanut butter mixture.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until top is set and edges are lightly browned.
- Cool completely in pan or on a wire rack.