Alton Brown's Peanut Butter
- 15 ounces shelled and skinned Alton Brown's Roasted Peanuts or Alton Brown's Roasted Peanuts (Alternative)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons peanut oil
- Place the peanuts, salt and honey into the bowl of a food processor.
- Process for 1 minute.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Place the lid back on and continue to process while slowly drizzling in the oil and process until the mixture is smooth, approximately 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
From Food Network